The Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe Bluetooth earbuds came out in 2016 and are difficult to find new anymore. If you are able to get them, though, they are especially useful for working out.
Currently, there are increasing bluetooth earbud options on the market. If you are an athlete or you exercise, you may especially appreciate the sweatproof technology of the Phaiser BHS-750s.
In addition, they come with a few sizes of tips so that the earbuds will fit snugly in any ear. They also come with six pairs of wing attachments. All these options increase the probability of comfort in the ears.
The headset has proven effective for phone conversations as well as listening to music. While Phaiser is not as well-known of a brand name as some, they certainly work.
These earbuds are connected by a short cable that runs from one ear to the other on the back of the neck. When not in use, the earbuds magnetically connect at the front of your neck so you do not lose them.
Our Quick Test Results & Overview
Our test concluded that these earbuds may not last as long as a customer might hope. They are, however, compatible with a wide variety of phones and other devices that are Bluetooth enabled.
A handful of Phaiser models have succeeded the BHS-750 strobe in the interim since they came out. The options for Bluetooth headsets of other brands have also increased. These do hold a charge well, though, and again, stand up to perspiration.
To find out more about why you may want to purchase the Phaiser BHS-750 Bluetooth headset, read on. You will learn more about their specifications and features and see what customers say about them.
Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe Specs
Below are some general specifications for the Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe.
Bluetooth Specification: 5.0
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer 110 mAh
- Standby Time: UP to 250 hours
- Talk Time: UP to 8 hours
- Music Playback Time: UP to 8 hours
- Charging Time: around 1.5 hours
- Operating Temperature: 14°F/-10°C to 140°F/60°C
- Control Button Functions: Volume Up and Down, Skip forward, Accept call, Play/Pause, Voice assistant, On/Off, Skip backward, Mute/Unmute
- Range: Up to 30 feet from connected device
- Charging Cable/Port: Micro USB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -22kHz
Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe Features
Below are some of the distinctive features of this Bluetooth headset.
- In-Ear Fit: With six different wing-shaped earphones and three sizes of memory foam earbuds, you will find the perfect fit. The headset will stay in comfortably and securely as long as you want it to. This is true even with a strenuous workout.
- Sweatproof technology: The headset includes earbuds protected from perspiration by Hydrophobic Nano Coating.
- Magnetic Earbuds: Pause or stop using your headset, but do not fear losing it. The earbuds connect magnetically like a necklace, until you are ready to put them back in the case.
- Easy-to-Reach Buttons: Button right along the headset cable offer functions for answering phone calls and controlling audio playback.
- Multipoint Connection: The headset can connect with up to two devices at the same time. For example, if you have a phone and a sports watch that connect by Bluetooth, the headset can be paired with both.
- Sound Quality: Eight-mm speakers in the earbuds deliver bass and sound quality without distortion.
What Makes Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe So Awesome
Although this headset isn’t the very latest, it has its strong points. It’s now affordable where it can be purchased. Its sweatproof technology holds up over time.
Also, with the size options, you are likely to get a good fit with the BHS-750, and the earbuds will stay in. In addition, it should pair effectively with your phone and smartwatch as needed.
Here are some of this headset’s best characteristics.
Sweatproof Technology: The water-resistant hydrophobic nano coating has you covered when you’re working hard. Whether perspiring from work or exercise, your music will not stop and your phone calls will come through.
Best Fit: Not every Bluetooth headset comes with three sizes of earbuds and six possible pairs of winged earphone frames. With all these possible attachments, you are likely to find your best fit.
Multi-Device Connectability: The headset connects to multiple devices via Bluetooth. This could include a phone and smart watch simultaneously.
How to Setup the Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe Headset
Install the Earphone Tips: With no silicone tip on it, clean the earphone nozzle of any debris with a cloth. Insert the earphone sound port nozzle into the tip‘s core at an angle. Then push the rest of the tip onto the ear phone‘s nozzle. Repeat for the other side.
- Test the Fit: Squeeze down the foam tip and roll the tip into a cylinder.Pull back and up on ear to open the canal. Gently insert the entire tip into the ear. Hold the tip in place until it expands. Try another tip if the fit is not secure.
- Charge It: Charge the headset fully before initial use. Plug in the micro USB charging cable to any powered USB port.
- Turn It On: With the earbuds in, hold the middle control button for at least two seconds. The audio message will say, “Power On.” You should see a blue LED light.
- Pairing: On your device, find and connect via Bluetooth to “BHS-750.” If it worked, you will hear, “Connected” in the headset.
- Pairing Two Devices: Whether a tablet, watch, etc., if you need to pair a second device, you can. Press and hold all three buttons on the headset at once. On the primary device and then the secondary device, select “BHS-750” under the Bluetooth menu. In the earbuds, the “Connected” message will let you know that it worked
User Feedback and Reviews: What People Said About the Phaiser BHS-750 Strob
It is worthwhile to peruse individual customer reviews as well as read about top Bluetooth headsets on several websites. Purchaser praises, complaints and what to look for in Bluetooth earbuds can all inform your decision. This product stands out for having over 28,000 ratings on Amazon.com alone.
Most Common Complaints
- Periodic Shut-Downs: Some purchasers reported that the headset periodically disconnected from devices or needed to be restarted frequently.
- Positive Reviews Not Reliable: Reportedly, the company offered incentives for new customers to leave a positive review of the headset. While lesser known headset companies can still be legitimate, do not trust every positive review in this case.
- Lack of Durability: Overall, customers report that over time, the headset does not continue working as it should.
Most Common Praises
- Actually Sweatproof: Reviewers said the earbuds actually did stand up to workout use as promised.
- Sound Quality: Customers considered the overall volume, sound quality and bass levels to work well, both with music and phone conversations.
- In-Ear Fit: Again, the multiple earbud tip sizes and wing options allow for a comfortable and secure fit in your ear.
How Much Does the Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe Bluetooth Headset Cost?
At the time of publishing this review, this product is no longer being sold new. The headset can be purchased used, starting at approximately $30. If you are buying a Strobe headset used, take note of its condition. Still, this is a bargain for Bluetooth earbuds.
Why Buy the Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe Bluetooth Headset?
If you are looking for an athlete-friendly wireless earbud set that connects to your phone and watch, the Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe may be the right product. Whether you work in a warm environment or plan to use the headset while exercising, its sweatproof technology is useful.
This headset is no longer the very newest and is not widely available new. You can, however, find a used one at a very reasonable price. You can also start with this headset from Phaiser and upgrade after a while to another of their models.
With the Phaiser Strobe, you can expect sound quality to be good as long as the headset works. Purchasers will be able to listen to music while working out as well as take phone calls while wearing the earbuds. The magnetic connection around the user’s neck ensures the headset will not easily be lost.
Do your research, but you may find the Phaiser BHS-750 Strobe is the Bluetooth headset for you.