3 used from $55.89
- 6-quart electric pressure cooker reduces cooking times by 70 percent
- Push-button controls; easy-to-read digital display; precision thermostat
- Settings for pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing, and warming
- Timer; cool-touch handles; nonstick dishwasher-safe cooking pot and trivet. Measures 12-1/5 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/5 inches; 3-year limited warranty
- Kindly review the video under the image section and user manual under product details for the set up and usage related guidance for hustle free usage of the product
The Cuisinart CPC-600 electric pressure cooker is a stainless electric steel pressure cooker that is safe and easy to use. Its base is clad in aluminum, allowing the meal to cook evenly. It is dishwasher safe and easy to clean. This type of a cooker helps you cut the amount of time spent in the kitchen cooking. It masters heat controlling with the in-built gadget to keep your meal under a regulated steady pressure, allowing you to leave it cooking whilst you go on performing other household tasks.
Cuisinart CPC-600 is available at Amazon.com at discounted price. Click here to check it out.
This cooking aid is more advanced technologically compared to the normal conventional cooking devices, for instance, frying pans, kettles and pots, chiefly due to two reasons. The first reason is that it uses electricity to cook. Second, it integrates the principle of high pressure to carry out its main purpose of heating and cooking food. And since it uses electricity to function, it doesn’t need other heating sources to cook. As long as electricity is available, you can use this product anywhere, anytime and at your convenience.
Features of Cuisinart CPC-600
- 6-quart electric pressure cooker that is many times faster than a traditional cooker
- Comes with a heat controlling efficient thermostat
- Multi-purpose cooker that comes with different cooking settings
- A 1000 watt stainless steel cooker
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Measures 12-1/5 X 12-1/5 X 13-1/5 inches in height
- Warranty is 3 years but limited
- Safe to touch side handles while cooking
- Nonstick surface
Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker Reputation
A Cuisinart CPC-600 cooker is specially designed to utilize the built up pressure so as to cook the food. According to a user who regularly uses it, it works this way. As heat starts to build up, the temperature inside it simultaneously raises. The increasing temperature rises the inside pressure and, since the device is built to disallow air or liquids from escaping, it increases even more. This heated up pressure is unswervingly proportional to the water’s boiling point, thus as the internal pressure rises, it takes water less time to be heated, or food to cook.
Another reviewer pointed out that the CPC-600 cooking time is significantly reduced compared to the traditional way of cooking. For instance, dry beans get cooked in approximately 10 minutes compared to the 45 minutes it takes to cook in the ordinary cooking way on a stove. Apart from this, it demands less water to complete the cooking, as cooking is much faster thus requiring less additional cooking water. Furthermore, the cooker saves approximately 70% of energy, thus conserving this valuable resource.
All in all, Cuisinart electric pressure cooker is a convenient cooking aid that any serious cook should own. Additionally, when using it, you don’t need to watch over your food as it cooks because it comes with an automatic programmable thermostat that ensures your food is cooked at a set time. Actually, the small amount of money spent in acquiring this cooking aid ends up saving you more money in the long run!