- Electric knife sharpener with precision angle control for Trizor-Plus edge
- Use with chef's knives, butcher knives, sporting knives, and serrated blades
- 100 percent diamond abrasives in stages 1 and 2 sharpen and hone
- Stropping and polishing in stage 3 for hairsplitting sharpness
- Measures 9-3/4 by 4 by 4-1/4 inches; three-year warranty
The sharpening process of this knife sharpener consists of three stages. Each stage sharpens the knife with diamonds of different grit.The first one is coarse, and the last one is used for polishing your blade making it hair-splitting sharp.The variety of knives you can sharpen with this knife is vast; everything from hunting knives to serrated blades can be reverted to its factory sharpness. The first stage is for dullest of blades and blades which have been damaged. The second stage is used for your standard blade sharpening. The third stage is used for polishing and creating that elusive razor blade edge.
Chef’s Choice Professional Knife Sharpener Specs and Features
- Gives You a Razor Sharp Edge;
- Great Results for Regular and Serrated Knives;
- Long-Lasting Sharpness;
- Extremely Fast;
- 100% Diamond Stones – Very Tough;
- Three Different Stages for Every Kind of Blade;
- Three Year Warranty;
What do the Customers Have to Say About Chef’s Choice Sharpener
There’s A LOT of great reviews of this particular knife sharpener on Amazon.com. As a matter of fact, at the time of writing this review, there were 645 individual reviews and the average rating of this knife sharpener is 4.5 stars. Needless to say, the customers love it. Let’s see what they have to say about this product.
One customer said that if you follow the instructions carefully, you’ll get a perfectly sharp edge. He also advised future customers to have a practice run on a couple of inexpensive knives just to get the feel for the machine. Another customer said that he has been using this electric sharpener for a long time and said it has performed flawlessly every time. He said that there was just a small amount of metal loss and that the resulting blade is better than the factory one. He also added that he bought another one as a gift.
There’s a lot of reviews on Amazon.com and the vast majority is positive.If you’d like to read more reviews click here.