The solid stainless steel construction offers enough stability and gives you enough confidence when handling hot peanut oil. Even though the company markets the kit as a turkey fryer, the kit is perfect for steaming and boiling as well.
Let’s take a closer look at the Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer to find out if it has what it takes to be part of your home.
WHAT DOES THE BAYOU CLASSIC 1118 FRYER KIT INCLUDE?
The Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer includes a 32 quart stainless steel stockpot with a vented lid which is enough to fry a large sized bird. Apart from the stockpot, the kit also includes a boil basket which can be used to boil or steam stuff. The fryer kit of course includes a tough stainless steel grab hook to maneuver and pull out the fried turkey after it’s done. Apart from the essentials the kit also includes a 3 piece skewer set and a 12″ thermometer.
BAYOU CLASSIC 1118 STAINLESS STEEL FRYER FEATURES:
This is where the Bayou Classic 1118 32-Quart Stainless Steel Turkey Fryer is such a great product. All the things included in the kit has a stainless steel construction. In fact everything is made from high grade 304 stainless steel, which is capable of withstanding rough use and high temperature.
All the handles of the lid and pots are also stainless steel and are bolted on with heavy duty rivets and can be used to transport the kit for years without trouble. The product has a polished finish which further increases its durability and makes it easier to clean.
Apart from boiling and frying the Bayou Classic can also be used for steaming different food items. This is made possible by special indentations on the pot that raises the bracket 1.75 inches from the base. All you need to do is fill up that gap with water and steam anything that fits the basket.
The Bayou Classic comes with a standard product warranty of 1 year. The warranty may seem limited, but thanks to the durable construction and
simplistic design there are very few things that can go wrong with this product.
Dimension and Weight:
The product weighs approximately 13lbs, which is good enough for an outdoor cooking equipment. The Bayou Classic is larger than most outdoor turkey fryers and stands tall at 18 inches and the pot has a 14 inch radius. Even though it’s big it can still be easily carried around in the back of most passenger cars.
- Heavy Duty: This is probably the most obvious advantage of this product. If you are looking for a product that will last you for years without trouble then there is no reason to look any further.
- Super Fast Frying: Frying is much faster than roasting. This means if you have guests coming over and you really don’t want to slog hours in the kitchen, the Bayou
- Classic Turkey Fryer is the perfect solution. It reduces the cooking time in half. In fact it takes just 45 minutes to fry a whole turkey while it takes at least 2 hours to roast it.
- Saves Oven Space: If you are cooking for thanksgiving, your oven is going to be over worked preparing pies and side dishes. A separate frying unit gives you the
- ability to multitask and reduces the overall cooking time.
- Perfect For Outdoors: As mentioned before the Bayou Classic is constructed to be an outdoor unit and can even be carried in the boot of the car for picnic and camps.
- Not Compatible With All Cookers: Most traditional cooker are designed to fit 30 quart pots. This is exactly why, the Bayou’s 32 quart stockpot doesn’t go with these cooker units. However, Bayou’s very own SP 10 outdoor cooker fit the pot perfectly. Therefore, if you don’t have a cooker, it’s best that you go for the Bayou SP 10 cooker along with the Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer kit.
The simplicity of the design is the clear selling point for the Bayou Classic. This is a heavy duty product fit for outdoors and for people who know what they are doing. The product lacks any new smart features. However, for what it is, the products checks all the boxes and is perfect for anyone who just wants a durable product that will get the job done and last of years.
Steams, boils and fries seafood, poultry, vegetables, tamales. Polished stainless steel for optimal durability and easy cleaning. Strongest perforated basket on the market for even steaming. 32-quart fryer for turkey, chicken, and more. Heavy duty handles for easy transport; vented lid.